Monday, August 15, 2016

Who is Using My Boston Monument Guide Book? Amazon Readers That's Who.

5.0 out of 5 starsInformative and very interesting!!!
By Todd A. Davis on December 9, 2011
Format: Paperback

Wow...what a great great book! Beautiful pictures and great background information. I love the way that everything is organized into neighborhoods. I plan to use this book to take my scouts on a trip to Boston, we will pick one of the sections and follow along with the book. I am very impressed, I can't believe it took so long for someone to come out with this!! Now it is Here!
Comment  7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? 

Format: Paperback 

I've lived in the Boston area my whole life and never realized how many beautiful artistic bronze and stone statues we had until I came across "Boston Bronze & Stone Speak to Us." This book is not only very informative and well researched but the maps in them are such a valuable tool. If it was helpful to a Boston native to find and learn more about her own city, I believe this book is essential for any tourist visiting Boston and wanting to learn about our city's history.Wow!
Comment  4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? 

Format: Paperback Verified Purchase

Boston has quite an impressive collection of lovely statuary and this book showcases them beautifully. The photos and maps are very good, the write-ups about each statue are very interesting & thorough, and accompanying maps for each locale are very useful.Excellent!



"Boston Bronze and Stone Speak To Us" Boston's monument guide book can be purchased at 'I Am Books" North End Boston and on Amazon.com

Boston Is America, America is Boston!

No comments:

Post a Comment