Friday, June 24, 2016

Who is Using My Boston Monument Guide Book? The Dozens of People Who have attended My Thomas Crane Public Library Talk Quincy, MA


Book signing and Talk at Thomas Crane Public Library Quincy, MA

Thank you for having me give a talk on Boston's Monuments. Hopefully, my guide book "Boston Bronze and Stone Speak To Us"will assist the people who attended my presentation for the upcoming summer months ahead. Go Sox!

My book can be found on Amazon.com and local book stores.


all the best,
joe gallo

Cy Young of the Boston Americans
The 1903 World Series was the first modern World Series played in Major League Baseball. The Boston Americans verses the Pittsburg Pirates, the Boston Americans won! The Boston Americans have become the Boston Red Sox today.

No comments:

Post a Comment