Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Who is Using My Boston Monument Guide Book? Myrna Woodworth From Peabody, MA Is Using It!


6/23/2016

Who is Using My Boston Monument Guide Book? Myrna Woolworth from Peabody, MA is Using It!

Hi Mr. Gallo:
I received my copy of your book today and spent some of my afternoon going through it.  It is really wonderful!  I am surprised it is not for sale at the Tourist Bureau or in Quincy Market.  It really should be.  If I were coming to Boston as a tourist, this would be wonderful to have.
This fall when the weather is cooler, my husband and I will be going into town again to spend the day and will use this book as our guide.
Many thanks for writing such a wonderful historic guide book.
Sincerely,
Myrna Woodworth


"Boston Bronze and Stone Speak To Us" can be purchased i local Boston Book Stores and on Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment